Friday, April 8, 2011

Modern Day Moms - a blog worthy of adding to your list

My daughter Emily is part of a blog called "Modern Day Moms".  It's enough, I guess, that my daughter is part of it.  And, from time to time, I get to see my grandson Miles via picture or video.  That's a true plus. :-)

But way beyond that, they offer great ideas for moms with smaller children.  And in all sorts of areas.  It was put together by high school friends, moms who live in a variety of towns...and state.

Many grandparents check all kinds of blogs: political, religious, news, entertainment, and/or hobbies regularly.  This is one blog you need to add to your list.  Not every article will be perfect for grandparents, but y'all have kids, and this ought to be on their blog list too!

Look at it as a great resource for gift suggestions too. Check it out for yourself!

Have a great day, and hug your grandkids!

-Grandpa George

2 comments: